We will be there when you can't.
At Southern Michigan Graveside Caregivers, we understand that you want your loved ones final resting place to be taken care of, even when you are unable to tend to it yourself. Gravesite Caregiving is a wonderful option for those who have busy schedules, mobility issues, or live too far away to tend to these matters themselves.
We offer a variety of services specializing in the care of gravesites.
Basic Package - $25
- One-time visit
- Basic tidying of gravesite (removal of weeds, trash, old items, mud, bird droppings, sticks)
- Basic cleaning of stone or monument (using water and a natural bristle brush)
- Small artificial flower arrangement (you may request the main color)
- Placement of small memento, letter or photo (sent by you)
-Small polished rock set on monument (optional)
- Photo e-mailed to you
* Mementos - $5
(such as a small statue angel, animal, cross, flag, pinwheel, balloon, etc.)
*Fresh flowers - $10 to $45 (depending on size, see below)
- Small bouquet, variety - $10
- Medium bouquet, variety - $15-20
- Large bouquet, variety - $30-35
- Roses, dozen - $45
* Solar lights -$15
We accept cash, checks or money orders ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Want a service, but don't see it listed? Contact us and tell us what you would like!!!!
Is your county not listed? Let us know. We can travel for an additional charge.
Contact us for further information, and to let us know what services you require by sending us an email at:
Southern Michigan Gravesite Caregivers reserves the right to modify the information or offerings on this site, including changes in price, content, description, terms, etc., at any time without notice. Southern Michigan Gravesite Caregivers reserves the right to refuse a requested service if the location proves to be hazardous, if the service requested may damage a monument, or for any reason deemed necessary.